Terms of Service.
By activating an Instapetal membership you agree to these terms:
1. Instapetal’s services are billed on a monthly basis in advance of the month. (If you sign up for a paid plan you pay for the month forward).
2. We will require your Instagram username and password to be able to offer our services. None of the passwords given will be visible to the team handling the account.
3. It is your responsibility to update any changes to Instagram profile information (username or password). Any downtime as a result of the failure to update is not refundable.
4. Upon purchasing our services, you agree to these terms and will not file a fraudulent case with a payment processor.
5. During the initial phase of service, the reported numbers may not be always reached on account of getting Instagram used to your new style of activity.
6. Cancellation requests will be processed in one day. All billed amounts are nonrefundable after the start of the cycle.
7. Annual plans are non-refundable.
8. You consent for Instapetal to use your account on your behalf and take responsibility for any problems that occur during the service.
9. We cannot guarantee our services will continuously run 24/7 (yes we're human), but we will let you know if there are any interruptions.